What i am about to share with you guys is gonna change your life. This oil is gonna change your life real time. Personally I have dry skin (crusty af) this oil hydrates my skin immediately and my skin starts glowing but it does not leave my skin oily . It does not feel greasy or oily at all . I personally can’t stay a day without this oil .This is literal food for my skin . I have sister with acne prone skin but this works for her she has used different products throughtout the years but this is her favorite. I would recommend giving this oil a try. This is on pricey side but its worth for your skin.
Here is the best oil thats works for every skin type.
JUNO HYDROACTIVE CELLULAR FACE OIL
A blend of cold pressed seed oils which works to revive the skins natural barrier. It hydrates and nourish the skin by replacing lost moisture. It brings back glow and radiance instantly. Oil is full of omegas, amino acids and vitamins that promote healthy-looking skin leaving skin hydrated and protected.
How to use it: You can use this in the morning, in the evening, before makeup or after makeup it depends on you.
Use this on cleansed face ,for efective results use it after some serum of your choice.
links to buy
.Sesame oil: It provides effective hydration for even the driest skin.After removing most residue, the remaining oil is absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft, plump, and hydrated.Sesame oil has vitamin E—a fatty acid known to promote healing.
.Coconut oil: Coconut oil breaks up water-resistant substances used in many eyeshadows and mascaras, gently detaching them from the skin around the eyes.It’s naturally moisturizing and packed with antioxidants—which help block free radicals that cause premature aging—it also acts as a treatment product.
.Olive oil: Olive oil has a similar structure to the oils found in products like mascara, it can help dissolve makeup safely and smoothly.It manages to leave skin moisturized (and irritation-free) without clogging pores.
- Don’t test new foundation shades on your cheek. Instead, swipe three shades of foundation right below your jawline,blend them in, and whichever shade disappears is the one you should choose.
2. Don’t apply concealer before foundation. Instead apply foundation before concealer. This way, you won’t have to use as much concealer.
3. Don’t use the same concealer to cover both under-eye circles and pimples.Your under-eye concealer, which should be a shade lighter than your skin . Use a concealer that matches your skin perfectly to cover your pimples.
4. Don’t rely on just concealer when covering pimples or blemishes.
Use a foundation,concealer and setting powder to ensure the blemish is completely covered.
5.Don’t apply your concealer in a moon shape under your eye. Instead, draw a triangle shape to brighten the entire eye area.
6.Don’t skip oil-blotting your face. An oily T-zone can ruin a good photo.
7. Don’t apply bronzer all over your face. Instead, apply it in the shape of a “3” over your forehead, cheekbones, and jawline.
8.Don’t pump your mascara.This pushes air into a tube, which can result in bacteria growth. Instead, scrape the end of the brush along the inside of the tube, and pull it out at an angle to grab a good amount of product while wiping off the excess.
9.Don’t pull your eyelid when applying eyeliner. This will damage the elasticity in the skin around your eyes , which is the most delicate skin on your body.
10.Don’t neglect to wash your brushes weekly.Your brushes gather germs and bacteria, and can cause breakouts.