Step 1: With no foundation on your skin,apply a liquid highlighter all over your face and blend it in.Use beautyblender for more natural highlighted skin.
Step 2: Apply your usual foundation and concealer-avoid matte foundation.
Step 3: Apply your bronzer on both sides of the face in a figure of ‘3’ (start at the forehead, go around the cheek and along the chin).
Step 4: Take the same highlighter and apply it under your brow bone, along your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose and on your Cupid’s bow.
Step 5: Blend,blend,blend for natural finish.
- Don’t test new foundation shades on your cheek. Instead, swipe three shades of foundation right below your jawline,blend them in, and whichever shade disappears is the one you should choose.
2. Don’t apply concealer before foundation. Instead apply foundation before concealer. This way, you won’t have to use as much concealer.
3. Don’t use the same concealer to cover both under-eye circles and pimples.Your under-eye concealer, which should be a shade lighter than your skin . Use a concealer that matches your skin perfectly to cover your pimples.
4. Don’t rely on just concealer when covering pimples or blemishes.
Use a foundation,concealer and setting powder to ensure the blemish is completely covered.
5.Don’t apply your concealer in a moon shape under your eye. Instead, draw a triangle shape to brighten the entire eye area.
6.Don’t skip oil-blotting your face. An oily T-zone can ruin a good photo.
7. Don’t apply bronzer all over your face. Instead, apply it in the shape of a “3” over your forehead, cheekbones, and jawline.
8.Don’t pump your mascara.This pushes air into a tube, which can result in bacteria growth. Instead, scrape the end of the brush along the inside of the tube, and pull it out at an angle to grab a good amount of product while wiping off the excess.
9.Don’t pull your eyelid when applying eyeliner. This will damage the elasticity in the skin around your eyes , which is the most delicate skin on your body.
10.Don’t neglect to wash your brushes weekly.Your brushes gather germs and bacteria, and can cause breakouts.