- Make your eye makeup last longer by setting your eyeliner with a matching eye shadow.
2. Make less pigmented eyeshadow more vibrant by covering your eyelid with a white eyeliner first.
3. Use white eyeliner as a brow highlighter for an instant eye lift.
4. Make your own gel liner by warming the tip of a kohl liner with a lighter.
5. If your eyeliner is crumbly, freeze it for 10 minutes before lining your eyes.
6. Use the edge of a business card to get the perfect flick.
7. Line your waterline with white liner to make your eyes appear bigger.
8. Get a perfect smoky eye by drawing a hashtag on the outer corner of your eyelid and smudging it out with the sponge.
9. Use mascara as eyeliner with a liner brush.
10. Use brown eyeliner instead of black for more universally flattering look.